The most commonly performed clinical trials (medical studies) evaluate new drugs, medical devices, biologics, or other interventions to patients.
You can use Google Base to help medical institutes find new treatments for brain tumor, breast cancer, breast neoplasms, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, HIV infections, leukemia, lymphoma or osteoporosis.
Pharmaceutical clinical trials are classified into four phases:
- small (20-80) group of healthy volunteers or patients (for cancer and HIV drug trials)
- test safety and tolerability
- larger groups (100-300)
- test clinical efficacity
- large patient groups (1000-3000)
- compare the treatment with other alternatives
- after launching the medicine
You can also select the organization that is responsible for the clinical trial.